Legal & Privacy Notices
1. Disclosures: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the NuAuto.com website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, notifying users of the following:
1A. What personally identifiable information is collected from a user through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
1B. What choices are available to a user regarding the use of the user’s data.
1C. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of a user’s information.
1D. How a user can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1.1. By visiting this website and using NuRide Auto Services (NuAuto)’s services, users agree to these practices.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
2. Disclosure of Information: To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, NuAuto may cooperate with government authorities, agencies, and officials, law enforcement authorities, agencies, and officials, and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, NuAuto may access, preserve, transfer, and disclose a user’s information (including personal information) to third parties such as government authorities, agencies, and officials, law enforcement authorities, agencies, and officials, or private parties as NuAuto reasonably determine to be necessary and appropriate in order to:
2A. Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests, or legal process.
2B. Protect the safety, rights, property, or security of NuAuto, NuAuto’s services, or any third party.
2C. Protect the safety of the public for any reason.
2D. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
2E. Prevent or stop activity NuAuto may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Further, NuAuto may use IP addresses and other device identifiers to identify users and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers, and/or law enforcement agencies, including the disclosure of such information to third parties, all at NuAuto’s discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to users.
2F. To perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud, or protect the rights or property of NuAuto, NuAuto’s customers, the NuAuto.com website, or users of any of NuAuto’s services.
3. Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information about a user, and may include the user’s name, address, credit card information, debit card information, date of birth, email address(es), telephone number(s), mobile phone number(s), and other information such as cookies (described below in the “Cookies” section), usage, location information, and any other data that NuAuto may collect through the user’s use of NuAuto’s services.
4. Information Ownership: NuAuto are the sole owners of the information collected on the NuAuto.com website. NuAuto only has access to and collect information that users voluntarily provide via web forms, email communications, telephone communications, or other direct contact between a user and NuAuto. NuAuto will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
5. Use of Information: NuAuto will use a user’s information to respond to the user regarding the reason the user contacted NuAuto or to provide account and service information. NuAuto will not share a user’s information with any third party other than as necessary to provide auto repair services or as described in the “Information Collection, Use, and Sharing” section.
6. Communications Opt-Out: Unless a user requests that NuAuto refrain from doing so, NuAuto may contact the user via email in the future to inform the user about specials, new products and services, or changes to policies in this Agreement.
7. Member Registration: In order to become a member, a user must first complete the registration form available at NuAuto.com/signup. During registration, a user is required to provide certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the products and services on the NuAuto.com website in which the user has expressed interest. At a user’s option, the user may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about the user; though this is not required.
8. Reservations: By using the services on the NuAuto.com website, a user grants NuAuto access to the users’s information and site activity data. NuAuto request information from a user on the reservation form(s) to quote and book rides via NuAuto’s services. To user NuAuto’s services, a user must provide contact information (like name and email address) and financial information (like credit or debit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to complete the user’s service request. If NuAuto has trouble processing an order, NuAuto will use this information to contact the user.
9. Access to and Control Over Information: A user may opt out of any future contacts from NuAuto at any time. Additionally, a user can contact NuAuto’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling NuAuto at 929.522.0460 in order to:
9A. See what data, if any, NuAuto have about the user.
9B. Change or correct any data NuAuto have about the user.
9C. Request the deletion of any data NuAuto have about the user. 9D. Express any concern regarding how NuAuto use the user’s data.
10. Security: NuAuto take precautions to protect user information. When a user submits sensitive information via the NuAuto.com website, the user’s information is protected both online and offline. 11. Data Encryption: Wherever NuAuto collect sensitive information (such as credit or debit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to NuAuto in a secure way. Users can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the NuAuto.com website address.
12. Access and Storage of Data: While NuAuto use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, NuAuto also protect a user’s information offline. Only NuAuto employees who need a user’s information to perform a specific task (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which NuAuto store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. While third parties may access these computers and servers in order to provide service to NuAuto (like security and maintenance), no sensitive or personally identifiable information is made available or accessible to these third parties.
13. Security Standards: While NuAuto use industry-standard precautions to safeguard the personal information of users, NuAuto cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline and is something that no service provider can or would reasonably provide or guarantee. If a user has any questions about security on the NuAuto.com website or of their own personally identifiable information, the user can contact NuAuto’s customer service at email@example.com or by calling NuAuto at 929.522.0460.
14. Cookies: NuAuto use information collected on NuAuto’s web servers and from website tracking to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of the NuAuto.com website and to better tailor the NuAuto.com website to the needs and ease-of-use of visitors. For example, some of this information is collected so that when a user visits the NuAuto.com website beyond the first occasion, the website will recognize the user to help speed up the process by which ride requests are completed.
14.1. Some user information is collected through the use of “cookies”. Most websites use “cookies” to provide an improved experience for users, and users are able to reject or remove “cookies” at any time from most browsers automatically or manually. Most browsers used by visitors of a website have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept “cookies”, reject “cookies”, or notify the visitor each time “cookies” are sent. Setting a browser to reject “cookies” will limit the range of features that NuAuto can provide to a visitor in the NuAuto.com website.
15. Other Disclosures of Information: To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, NuAuto may disclose personally identifiable information to United States or non-United States government authorities or agencies, or other third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena, or other legal process. NuAuto may use or disclose a user’s information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud, or protect the rights or property of NuAuto, NuAuto’s customers, the NuAuto.com website, or users of any of NuAuto’s services.
Children’s Online Privacy
16. Age Restrictions: The NuAuto.com website is for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. NuAuto will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Individuals under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the NuAuto.com website or to submit personal information to the NuAuto.com website.
17. Removal of Information of a Minor: If a parent or guardian becomes aware of access to NuAuto services by a minor 18 years of age or under, that parent or guardian should contact NuAuto’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling NuAuto at 929.522.0460 so that NuAuto may delete any and all information about that minor from NuAuto’s electronic records in all locations, where NuAuto has the authority and ability to do so.
18. Stewardship: NuAuto encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their minors 13 years of age or under in order to participate in and monitor the interactive, online activities of those minors.
19. Right to Modify: By visiting the NuAuto.com website, users consent to NuAuto’s collection and use of a user’s information as described in this agreement. NuAuto reserve the right to modify this Agreement and related business practices at any time, without warning, by updating the text of this Agreement as available on the NuAuto.com website. While NuAuto is under no obligation to notify users of changes to this Agreement, email notifications may be sent, at NuAuto’s discretion, when changes are made.
21. Headings: The headings of articles, sections, and paragraphs of this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not be deemed to constitute part of this Agreement or to affect the construction thereof.